Well done for making it to the end of another week! You have only one week remaining and you will be in Year Three! Please remember to visit the school today to get lots of reading books for the summer.
I’m expecting lots of merits to be won today. In order to win merits, you need to…
Have completed two MyMaths tasks with a score of above 70%
Have quizzed on your AR books that you got from the library last week. 100% = 1 merit.
Have completed four Purple Mash 2Do tasks. The Coast Path, The Flowers Quiz, Computing and the Maths Game.
Have commented on every blog post this week.
Have emailed me your work – Beach Safety Instructions, The Cliffhanger, Two Hour Maths Challenge and the Beach Map.
Answer these reading questions in the comments.
1. Why does Scott use exclamation marks in his writing?
2. Why does Scott underline the word ‘must’?
3. The arch of brick was a tunnel. Can you think of anything else that is shaped as an arch?
4. Scott writes that Rodey is a super hero. How does a super hero behave?
5. Replace the word ‘gone’ with a new word, a synonym, that means the same thing.
6. Think about the whole story so far. Why is it so important that the last veeton is found quickly?