WATCH NOW! Your questions about Scotland answered!
Say hello to my cousins Evie, Jasmin and Hariot. They’ve answered your questions about Scotland! They live in Edinburgh, which is the capital of Scotland. Here is Edinburgh on a map of the United Kingdom.
Scotland is in the NORTH of the UK. Press play on the video below!
If you want to ask them MORE questions, they will reply to your new comments!
Scotland Non-Fiction Comprehension
Please write your answers and send them to email@example.com
1. What was Robert Burns famous for? (retrieve)
2. When is the song Auld Lang Syne sang? (retrieve)
3. Why do you think Robert Burns only wrote poems about things that were important to him? (interpret)
4. Fix my sentence in blue. (retrieve)
Neeps are potatoes and tatties are turnips.
5. Would you like to try the dessert dish? Explain why. (interpret)
6. What do men wear after the meal while singing his poems? (retrieve)
7. If you met a Scottish person and asked them if Robert Burns is a better poet than William Shakespeare, what might they tell you? (interpret – and use the word because)
Want to visit Scotland? Have a look at all of the wonderful places you could visit on holiday!
West Green Primary School
Woodlands Park Road