How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher and share your worries as early as possible.  This will enable the class teacher to address your concerns and provide appropriate support where required.

If you are not happy that your concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the SENCo: Lou Archer Contact details:  0208 800 4676

If you are still not happy you can speak to the Head Teacher or school SEND Governor.